(1) Dimopoulos MA, Kastritis E, Christoulas D, Migkou M, Gavriatopoulou M, Gkotzamanidou M et al. Treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma with lenalidomide and dexamethasone with or without bortezomib: prospective evaluation of the impact of cytogenetic abnormalities and of previous therapies. Leukemia 2010; 24(10):1769-1778.
(2) Moreau P, Avet-Loiseau H, Facon T, Attal M, Tiab M, Hulin C et al. Bortezomib plus dexamethasone versus reduced-dose bortezomib, thalidomide plus dexamethasone as induction treatment prior to autologous stem cell transplantation in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma. Blood 2011.
(3) Morgan GJ, Davies FE, Gregory WM, Russell NH, Bell SE, Szubert AJ et al. Cyclophosphamide, thalidomide, and dexamethasone (CTD) as initial therapy for patients with multiple myeloma unsuitable for autologous transplantation. Blood 2011; 118(5):1231-1238.
(4) Rajkumar SV, Harousseau JL, Durie B, Anderson KC, Dimopoulos M, Kyle R et al. Consensus recommendations for the uniform reporting of clinical trials: report of the International Myeloma Workshop Consensus Panel 1. Blood 2011; 117(18):4691-4695.
(5) Schots R, Delforge M, Andre M, Bries G, Caers J, Demuynck H et al. The Belgian 2010 consensus recommendations for the treatment of multiple myeloma. Acta Clin Belg 2010; 65(4):252-264.
Auteur : Prof. Rik Schots – update november 2011